[gui-talk] Itunes Configuration

Stan Gowin sgowin at verizon.net
Sun May 7 20:37:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

Do you want MP3's, or FLAC or?

You should decide on how you are going to play the ripped content and how much fidelity you are willing to sacrifice to save space.

You also may want to consider different software for ripping the CDs. I prefer EAC, Exact Audio Copy.  This program is accessible but there is a learning curve involved with its use.

Sent from my iPad