[gui-talk] bcc field in outlook 2016

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Thu Mar 23 11:27:23 UTC 2017

Denise,

In Outlook 2016, hit alt, arrow right to the "tell me what you wantto do"
field, type "show bcc field", arrow down to
"get help on bcc field", and you get this:
"After you turn on the Bcc box, it appears every time you create a message
until it's turned off.

list of 2 items
1.  Create a new email message, choose Options tab, and in the
Show Fields group, choose Bcc.

To turn on Bcc box, open a new message, choose the Options tab, and in the
Show Fields group, choose Bcc.

2.  In the Bcc  box, add recipients, compose the message, and choose
Send when done.
"
Regards
Louis Maher