[gui-talk] Windows 10 question

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Mon Mar 20 16:13:42 UTC 2017

Good morning Denise,

Windows 10 mail gets setup with you outlook.com account (MSM, Hotmail, ...). The simplest thing to do is make sure Outlook 2016 is set as your default mail client. This is done in "Control Panel" and "Default Programs". If you like I can remote onto your machine and fix this for you.

I hope to be back on my feet and at the April meeting.

--

"Happiness is not the absence of problems; but the ability to deal with them."
                                        Steve Maraboli
gregg at ricis.com
RICIS, Inc.
+1 708-267-6664 Cell