[gui-talk] SENDING YOUTUBE USING Internet explorer

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 21:05:13 UTC 2017

Rob,
In Internet Explorer, when I go to the address bar to select the
address of the page I'm on, the address is already selected. All I
need to do is use the Windows copy command Control+C, and then shift
focus back to the web page with either F6 or Shift with Tab, go to
where I want to put the link, and paste it.

Hope this helps,
Wayne

--
Connect with me on GoodReads: