[gui-talk] internet explorer

Hoffman, Allen allen.hoffman at hq.dhs.gov
Tue Jun 6 13:09:50 UTC 2017

Good to hear Curtis.
It has improved significantly over past year or so.
Frankly even MS Edge is coming along nicely of late.

Allen Hoffman
Deputy Executive Director
The Office of Accessible Systems & Technology
Department of Homeland Security
202-447-0503 (voice)
allen.hoffman at hq.dhs.gov

DHS Accessibility Helpdesk
202-447-0440 (voice)
202-447-0582 (fax)
202-447-5857 (TTY)
accessibility at dhs.gov

This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain sensitive and legally privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please reply immediately to the sender and delete this message.  Thank you.