[gui-talk] Microsoft Edge

Robert Guyette rags215 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 30 23:12:22 UTC 2017

		Give me a call.  My number is 2067089597

		Get Outlook for iOS

On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 3:45 PM -0700, "Rob Kaiser via gui-talk" <gui-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good afternoon all:

I'm trying to open a PDF document from a doctor's office. I'm trying to fill
out the paperwork & send it back to them. However, every time I try to open
it, I get something that says Microsoft Edge. Is this how all PDFs are now
going to have to be opened? I can't seem to open this up.

If someone is willing to look @ this for me I'll gladly send the email to
you off list to see if there is something you can do.

Thanks.

Rob Kaiser

Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net