[gui-talk] Best e-mail programme to use with Windows ten

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 12:27:19 UTC 2017

Hi Heather,

I use outlook, and I would say if you already have outlook to go with that.
It is part of the office 360 package, which is how I got it. I also have
thunderbird and find it easier for managing groups, but if you are learning
I would recommend going with outlook. Also, thunderbird keeps giving me
messages asking for donations and saying they need the money because they
are no longer being supported by whoever was supporting them before. I feel
this could be a sign that the software upgrades may be discontinued in the
near future. That is when I made the switch over to outlook. Lastly, if you
were following the thread on searching in outlook you may have realized that
it can be a difficult process, and as for my two cents, I found the search
function in thunderbird to be much easier to use.

Hope this helps,
Ben