[gui-talk] Outlook Express question

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 22 01:18:59 UTC 2017

Hi Sherry,

When you go into your folder list, is there a tree view? Like, does JAWS
say, "inbox closed?" If JAWS says this, it means there are folders in the
inbox or whatever folder you're in.

If JAWS does not indicate there is a tree view, I think there is an item in
the "View" menu called, "Show all folders."

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net