[gui-talk] deleting a folder from Dropbox on my iPhone?

Osman Koroma osman36d at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:15:42 UTC 2017

Hello,
When you open dropbox on your iPhone there is a menu on the top that said more option menu. Go to that setting than tap on the setting that said select, it will be the second option in that menu. Once you do that it will take you to your folders, when you get to the folder you want to delete flake up or down until you get to the option  that said  folder settings then click that. When you get into the sudden the first option you see is to rename the folder and the second option is to delete the folder. Hope this help. Please excuse any typos
Osman Koroma
www.osmankoroma.com
www.twitter.com/osmankoroma
www.facebook.com/osmankoromaauthor