[gui-talk] Accessability for the IOS Meet-up ap

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 15:15:47 UTC 2017

Hi I just checked out applevis and the reviews say that it is accessible,
but when I opened the ap there are 3 login buttons 2 of which are
unlabelled, I was able to figure out that one is to login using facebook,
and the other is to sign in using google, but I had to click on the buttons
to find that out and the groups are not well labelled either, It will say
"join group" without telling what group it is, until you go to join it, then
you go to a page that does tell you but it's a lot of back and forthing.

Maybe there are a few tricks that I don't know about, I'm still new to IOS.