[gui-talk] Accessability for the IOS Meet-up ap

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 10 19:26:48 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Recently I downloaded an iphone ap for   meet-up

 For those of you unfamiliar meet-up is a site where people can find out a
lot about activities and social groups in their area. I've been using it on
my laptop for a couple of years and find it better than many sites for
accessability, although it's not perfect.

When I downloaded the ap and tried to use it the buttons were unlabelled,
and when I talked to the person I've been doing all of my tech training with
he said that the only solution is to contact the developers. So, I did, and
after a few emails back and forth I was informed that they make upgrades
based on consumer demand.

So, I'm asking anyone reading this to send a quick email to
support at meetup.com

with the subject line accessability for IOS ap

I'm told the more requests they get the more they will prioritize this. So,
let's show them how important accessability is.

Thank you,
Ben