[gui-talk] SiriusXM

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:40:14 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I've recently taken out a free trial of SiriusXM.  I have tried both the web player using Safari on the Mac, and the SiriusXM iPhone app.  I've managed to tune into stations with both, but found the process to be a little fiddly/hit and miss.

Does anyone have any tips to quickly find and tune into stations? Ideally I'd like a list of channels without extraneous information about what's coming up or previous shows.  Is it possible to tune in using the channel numbers? Are there any other ways to access SiriusXM content in terms of other apps or operating systems that may be easier/more accessible? I have access to Windows.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Ed