[gui-talk] My Problem with JAWS and 33Outlook 2016

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 25 22:02:29 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I've been having a problem with Outlook 2016. I am running Windows 10,
Office and Outlooki 2016 and JAWS 18. This problem started on the 4th. I
started being unable to switch between folders. When I tried to go from the
inbox to, say, "Sent Items," "Contacts," etc, it would crash Outlook. In the
beginning, the problem went away by itself. I have recreated my profile and
account about three times now, and the problem goes away for a while but
comes back shortly thereafter. I tried deleting and recreating my "Outlook"
profile, but this didn't work, either. This problem only started after I
repaired Office 2016 on July 31. Today, I discovered I can press Enter on
the folder I want with JAWS off, and when I turn JAWS back on, I can open
the folder successfully. Has anyone else had this Outlook problem? Is it a
JAWS issue? If you have had this problem before, how did you fix it? I would
greatly appreciate any help or suggestions.

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net