[gui-talk] Java Access Bridge

Jonathan Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 20:56:49 UTC 2017

I would remove java from your computer and then you will not need java
access bridge. JavaScript (which is not related to Java) is generally used
these days to create interactive web sites. And since JavaScript is used
the need to run java applets from the browser has been eliminated in most
cases. Of course if your computer is a corporate computer that has a java
enabled application you will need Java Acces Bridge to possibly get the
program to work with your screen reader.