[gui-talk] Laptop Issue

Ted Shelly tshelly2000 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 19:23:03 UTC 2017

You can try this:  Windows-b to go to the notification area of the taszk
bar.  Your screen reader should say something like "notification chevron".
Hit enter, wich will open the notification overflow area.  Use cursor keys
to explore what is there.  You may find something related to your touchpad.
Hit enter to explore the options there.