[gui-talk] 24/7 info line

Hawkeye hawkeye at cox.net
Fri Apr 28 12:33:04 UTC 2017

I primarily use it for its News Center which has categories like Top
Stories, Business News, Sports, Entertainment, Technology, and Weather. Just
tell it the name of a city and state in the United States and it will give
you a five day forecast as well as the current temperature. Outside of the
NewsCenter is another category called Sports where you can get scores for
NFL, NBA, NCAA, NHL, and so so. It is all done with voice recognition. You
can also get driving instructions and directory assistance for phone
numbers. It really is quite useful.
Jim