[gui-talk] research it

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Fri Apr 14 18:05:42 UTC 2017

The reason you cannot get the ten day forecast with Research It is that the
the Weather Underground Braille page is no longer providing it for most zip
codes.  Research It uses the information from this page to format the
forecast for the specified zip code.  Until the Braille page for Weather
Underground is fixed, which seems unlikely because it has been broken for a
couple of weeks, you can try the main Weather Underground site to get
forecasts.  It is somewhat accessible with JAWS.  For other alternatives,
Google something like "ten day forecast for 12345", where 12345 is your
local zip code.  Weather Channel and Accuweather furnish reasonabbly
accessible forcasts for many zip codes.

Gerald