[gui-talk] Technology Program Coordinator opening in Austin

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:12:53 UTC 2016

Greetings all. If you get this message multiple times then my
apologies. I am trying to spread it around. Also, feel free to forward
to anyone that you think may be interested.

The Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center in Austin, TX, has an immediate
opening for a Technology Program Coordinator in the Technology
Department. I am passing on the information; I am not the person who
will be hiring for the position. For questions, please email me off
list and I will answer what I can. However, if you think you are
qualified for the position, apply. For more information, please see
the following page:
https://wit.twc.state.tx.us/WORKINTEXAS/wtx?u=1477080101033&pageid=EM_JP_JOB_DETAILS&id=6503770&referralPage=JV_POSTING_BROWSE_RESULTS&frompage=JV_POSTING_BROWSE_RESULTS&pageNo=2&sort=0

Kind regards,
Wayne Merritt