[gui-talk] Dell Audio

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Oct 20 09:44:07 UTC 2016

A while back, I wrote a very quick set of scripts to at least make the Tab key useful in that application.
However, various companies distribute that application rebranded and/or renamed, which means you may have to
edit ConfigNames.ini to make the scripts work on your machine. If that happens, it would help me if you let me
know the name of your Dell Audio application. Ins+Q twice quickly will place that (and some other info) in a
virtual buffer for copying.

The scripts, as they stand now, are at http://www.dlee.org/updates/dell/jfw_dell.exe