[gui-talk] I would like to hear from 9.5 WindowEyes users

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson-visi at outlook.com
Thu Oct 6 01:15:03 UTC 2016

I don't think any of us were trying to say that you did not have problems,
only that some of us did not have problems that were as serious as what you
describe.  Because of that, we can't really say that our experience with 9.5
will be the same as yours.  I can say that for me, there is much less
crashing with 9.5.  I don't feel that all problems have been resolved,
though.  I have used JAWS more lately out of necessity.  While I find that
JASWS seems somewhat less likely to crash, I have found other areas of its
behavior that frustrates me as well.  There just isn't a perfect solution.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson