[gui-talk] changing my browser

Donald Moore don.moore48 at icloud.com
Wed Oct 5 17:35:33 UTC 2016

Interesting, I just found the Brave Browser yesterday.  It has the advantage
of loading faster and blocking allot of the annoying adds that come in the
other browsers.

The downside so far is that when you open the browser, it brings up the last
web page viewed, and you have to load in your new link where the old one is.
The pages do load fast though.

It's available from

http://www.brave.com

The one plus with Firefox is that it does have a complete list of key
strokes that you can review and utilize.