[gui-talk] I would like to hear from 9.5 WindowEyes users

Hawkeye hawkeye at cox.net
Wed Oct 5 17:01:43 UTC 2016

Currently, I am using W/E 9.1 with Windows Seven. This has to be one of the
worst screen reading experiences I have ever had. W/E 9.1 constantly goes
out of focus in email, webpages, files, etc. W/E 9.1 continues to  freeze up
and goes silent to the extent that I have to manually turn off the computer
and start anew. Before I spend the money to upgrade to 9.5, I would like to
know if these problems have been rectified. I am greatly disappointed with
9.1 and am considering switching to a different screen reading program after
15 years with WindowEyes. For all I know, this might have been the intent of
I Square to begin with.