[gui-talk] Microsoft outlook 2016 questions

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Sat Nov 19 13:48:19 UTC 2016

Hi Denise,

Once in outlook-2016, Control + y will take you to the directories for your
various e-mail accounts.

I have given up on e-mail groups because I could not transfer them from
computer to computer.   What I do is to create a .txt file with all the
e-mail addresses I have for a specific group.  When I want to e-mail a
group, I open the .txt file, hit control   + a to select all, control + c to
copy, move to the e-mail message to field, and hit control+v to paste the
addresses.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838