[gui-talk] drag and drop

Jonathan Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 14:13:56 UTC 2016

You speak of drag and drop but you do not mention the screen reader you are using. Each screen reader has its own drag and drop functions. Another concern in at least some screen readers is that if it is nearly impossible to drag an item to a part of the screen that is not visible, so if your desktop is completely covered by 1 or more application windows, you might not be able to drag to the desktop.

I believe that FireFox has a contextual menu to copy a link or graphic. If you do this, then you should be able to move to the desktop and then paste what you cut.

		Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn