[gui-talk] problems with my new Braille note

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Mon Mar 28 23:50:54 UTC 2016

Rob, to add to Steve's message, I would want you to know that
holding in the reset button 5 seconds or so actually causes the
battery to be disconnected for a few seconds.  That may explain
why you lose time and date.  That does not happen on a soft
reset.  The whird kind of reset should be done under direction
from tech support.  The resets are all described in the manual,
which you can access from the main menu) To avoid accidentally
editing the manual though, you'd better go to it through your
book reader which is reached through "my books" on the main menu.
You'll be asked what you want to read.  I'm not suffe of the
default setting, but you can push spacebar and then space down
the list of what's in the book readerddally'll then hit the enter
key.  Explore the table of contents with the spacebar until you
find what you're after.

Evelyn