[gui-talk] JAWS and Window Eyes Now Owned By the Same Company

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Wed Jun 15 17:31:07 UTC 2016

Keep in mind that John Blake, the CEO of VFO was formerly president of
Freedom Scientific, so it is obvious which screen reader he prefers.
Besidee, he is probably still smarting over the embarrassing lawsuit FS lost
a few years ago against GW Micro for copyright infringement for
incorporating place markers in Window Eyes without authorization, and what
better way to exact sweet revenge by purchasing the company that owns Window
Eyes and getting rid of it once and for all.

Gerald

.