[gui-talk] webvisum status

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 10:39:41 UTC 2016

Hi listers ken here with a question.  I’ve tried the fix that was supposed to reenable webvisum and it didn’t work.  also when I tried to install the updated version when I hit the allow button all I got was a not now.  kept hitting and hitting and hitting that allow and kept coming up with not now not now round and round I went.  sent a message through the contact page and have gotten no response.  this was a couple weeks ago now.  is webvisum no more and if not are there any suggestions of how to enable it with the changes made to firefox?  thanks.