[gui-talk] problems with Dell audio

Don Moore moore at donaldmoore.org
Sun Jan 17 01:54:51 UTC 2016

Before I decided to by a new Dell laptop, I saw a note on one of the lists
telling you what to check so that your screen reader software would do its
job effectively.  Now that I have my new dell and am looking to set it up
already, I'm trying to find that fix but haven't been successful so far.

Wish I could be more helpful, but if anyone here saw that post, please, at
least let us know where it was.  If you're really feeling benevolent, tell
us about the fix.

Thanks guys!!