[gui-talk] caller ID box

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Sat Jan 16 15:46:31 UTC 2016

Classco still makes them I believe. I actually gave mine away when I got rid of my land line, I figured having a cell phone as my primary number was cheaper, to have that and a landline was kind of redundant, and accessible caller id is already included, you might consider going this route unless you actually need a land line.