[gui-talk] Still Trying to Move Email

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jan 4 02:48:28 UTC 2016

Are you trying to move folders *within* Outlook? If so, at least with
Outlook 2007 and 2010, find the folder with the messages you wish to move,
select them, then hit Control-V. You will be presented with a tree of
folders. Navigate to the one you wish messages to be moved and tab to OK and
hit spacebar or ENTER. That should move the messages.

Mike