[gui-talk] Capcha Solving

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Feb 15 23:20:42 UTC 2016

But as I posted here earlier, unless you have a need to solve dozens of
captchas a a month, which is unlikely for the average blind computer user,
Captcha Be Gone seems to be overpriced at $42 a year, when Rumola, which
provides essentially the same service costs only 99 cents a year and already
has a proven track record.

Gerald