[gui-talk] IPhone 6S

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 21:42:18 UTC 2016

Susan,
Hopefully you have gotten the information by now from your original
question. If not, the mute switch should be above the volume buttons.
It works the same way on the 6S as it did on prior iPhones. Regarding
getting your apps, if you go to the App Store, the Updates page/tab,
one of the first buttons at the top will be the Purchased button. You
should find all of the apps which you have purchased before there.

Good luck,
Wayne