[gui-talk] dell audio

Rose Combs rosecombs at q.com
Tue Feb 9 02:33:17 UTC 2016

Just read about someone needing to fill in a CAPTCHA on Dell and being told to have a friend do it for him.  I never cared much for Dell in the first place as used them at work and always had problems but now will not consider one.

Rose Combs
rosecombs at q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the memory!