[gui-talk] Issue with JAWS 17 and Word in Windows 10

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:44:37 UTC 2016

Hi. I at first tried using the regular Alt Tab keystroke to switch to
the Word documents. Since that has not worked, I have used the JAWS
specific keystoke Insert F10. When I try to use Alt Tab, JAWS
announces the name of the Word document/window, but when I release the
keys the focus does not move to that Word window. This has happened
with an external USB keyboard plugged in and with the Mac's keyboard.

Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt