[gui-talk] commands for cortana

kenlawrence124 at aol.com kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 14:21:10 UTC 2016

Hi listers not sure how many of you are using windows 10 yet but got a question.  have set up cortana and have figured out how to give it some basic commands.  where do I find out what I can tell it to do or not do?  for example I got it to  play my music files and how to go to my radio stations also can tell it to give me the weather. all I have to do is say hey cortana.  where can I get an actual list of things I can ask it to do?  like if I want to go to games galore or out of sight for a game or a chat?  Oh yeah got it to skip tracks or to play previous tracks when music shuffles.  also what is the limit that cortana seems to have on a shuffle and can that be reset so that it stops playing music when I tell it too?