[gui-talk] blue tooth paring

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Mon Sep 21 17:48:48 UTC 2015

Okay, I probably sound dense, but can somebody explain the difference
between wireless and bluetooth?  I thought it was the same.  I have a
keyboard that comes with what looks like a USB plug with no cord on it and
all I do is plug it into the usb port on the computer and it works.  It
seems to work on whatever computer I plug it into.  At first, when I plugged
it into my old laptop, it didn't work, for some reason, but I decided to try
it again much later on, and it worked.  Oh; sorry if this message is old,
but I was away from my house and using my new laptop for two weeks, and this
is my home tower computer I'm at now.  Pam.