[gui-talk] nflgamepass

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:41:28 UTC 2015

Mike, the nFL this year has replaced Audio Pass, where you could
listen to in-game audio for all teams, with Game Pass, which lets you
listen to audio or watch video for all teams. Audio Pass was available
via the mobile app or computer and cost $40 per year, where Game Pass
is only on Mac or PC and cost $100. I have heard conflicting reports
of being able to listen to audio during the game verses only after the
game. There does not appear to be an app yet to listen to game audio,
though some people are contacting the NFL customer service and
requesting it. I don't want to pay the higher cost, but given that NFL
streaming games are getting harder to find these days, I am starting
to consider it. I tried listening to the game last night and each of
the Steelers' stations I tried in one of the many low cost apps, were
either broadcasting other things or had that generic message on a
repeating loop that basically said they were not able to stream the
games, bla bla bla.

Wayne