[gui-talk] My Computer is Driving me Crrrazy!!!!!

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 9 22:24:21 UTC 2015

Hello, good people!

I have a problem that keeps recurring and I am mystified as to why it
happens or how I can obtain the missing emails.

Every week or two, on any given day, I will not receive email for ten to
twelve hours.  I can't find the missing ones; I don't know where they go.
They don't go into my junk mail folder, I do know that.

Could someone tell me why this happens and what I can do to find the email
that doesn't appear? Some of it is subscription email, which comes during
the early morning hours.  This usually happens between about 10:30 at night
and 9:30 the next morning.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Warmest Regards,

Susan Tabor