[gui-talk] Removing An Account In Thunderbird

Brian Blair brianblair at polarblairs.org
Thu Oct 8 05:05:58 UTC 2015

Dave,

To remove a Thunderbird account do alt-t for
Tools menu.  Up arrow twice to find Account Settings and hit enter.  You
will now find yourself on the account you were in when you went to Account
Settings.  To find the list of the Thunderbird accounts hit left arrow to
close the current account view. Up and down arrow takes you to the other
mail accounts.  When you find the one you want to remove tab once to Account
Actions.  Hit space bar to bring up the context menu.  Up arrow once to
Remove Account. Activating this will remove the account you arrowed to
before tabbing to the Account Actions.

Brian