[gui-talk] I Pad uses

Stan Gowin sgowin at verizon.net
Fri Nov 20 16:18:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yes, an iPad is fine for these tasks. Note however that Apple IOS works
differently than Windows. If this will be your first Apple IOS device, that
is, you don't already use an iPhone, there is a learning curve to overcome
before you will be comfortable. I enjoyed the learning experience and
wouldn't be without my iPhone. Your mileage may vary.

Regards,
Stan