[gui-talk] smart card reader

richard kurlander r.kurlander at verizon.net
Thu May 21 05:00:36 UTC 2015

totally blind want to know is there any voice that will work with the
pinmate smart card system that hercules laundrey uses. In my building
where I live in brooklyn the coop uses hercules which uses a smart
card for working the washers and dreyers. I know the buttons on the
washers and there are locater dots on the dreyers so I know the
various temperatures but when I put the card in the washer or dreyer
can't read anything since I am totally blind and there is no voice.
also when I want to add money to my card I am able to buy a code on
line after telling the website how much money  I want add to my  card
however when I put the card in the smart card reader no voice so I
don't know when to enter the code from the keypad on the card reader.
any help would be grately appreciated.