[gui-talk] office 360

Hoffman, Allen allen.hoffman at hq.dhs.gov
Tue Mar 31 17:49:15 UTC 2015

What will you do with the other 5 days?  I think it goes by Office 365 now.
I don't believe you'll have significant issues with it.  Low-vision users may have issues as the contrast in Word is not as good as it should be, and ZoomText has a significant issue with word as well presently, but Magic is reputed to work.

Allen Hoffman
Deputy Executive Director
The Office of Accessible Systems & Technology
Department of Homeland Security
202-447-0503 (voice)
allen.hoffman at hq.dhs.gov

DHS Accessibility Helpdesk
202-447-0440 (voice)
202-447-0582 (fax)
202-447-5857 (TTY)
accessibility at dhs.gov

This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain sensitive and legally privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please reply immediately to the sender and delete this message.  Thank you.