[gui-talk] Is it my laptop keyboard or Jaws?

Jonathan C Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:44:28 UTC 2015

Perhaps you can describe a little more what is happening. The only thing I can think of is if you have enabled the NumPad with in the regular keyboard lock. Somalis have keys around the k mapped to numbers when the FN key is pressed, and sometimes you can lock this functionality.

Also Macintoshes have a “mouse keys” mode that would do a similar thing.