[gui-talk] live chat

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 19 19:36:41 UTC 2015

all: This morning, I was trying to work with Time Warner Cable on some issues using their live chat. Although it was somewhat helpful, and therthe person I delt with was very helpful, I was having dificulties using live chat. Every time the screen refreshed, it read the entire page. I tried to use different JAWS keys just to get to the current chat the person was typing. Is there a better way to minuver through live chat? I am using JAWS 16 with Windows 8.1.

Thanks.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net