[gui-talk] [EXTERNAL] blind-square app for Convention

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Jun 24 15:26:43 UTC 2015

Mike,

The reason for my earlier question is that it is my understanding that there are some small electronic devices, the
name of which escapes me at the moment, that BlindSquare can sense and provide some information independent of GPS
and Points of Interest.  If they are going to use such devices at our convention, there could be additional
information available to those of us who own BlindSquare already.  However, I did not see anything in the
promotional emails that indicated that this would be the case and therefore became curious when someone mentioned
there being extra convention information available.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson