[gui-talk] [EXTERNAL] blind-square app for Convention

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 20:40:32 UTC 2015

I think the offer is for those that don't yet have BlindSquare and
would like to try it out. Also, the offer is that you can use the
BlindSquare Event app in Orlando from July 1-7. blindSquare Event is
different from the BlindSquare app. I am not a user of the app but
wanted to point out the difference.

Wayne