[gui-talk] charter

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 13 02:16:39 UTC 2015

If you have an NFB Newsline subscription, you press 8 off the main menu, then, you can enter the zip code of your new location and then, you select Charter from the TV providers and that will give you access to the channel line up as well as if any program you come across has descriptive video.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in