[gui-talk] Up Side Down Video

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Fri Jun 12 19:15:10 UTC 2015

Ctrl+Alt+Arrows are frequently used to flip video around like that,
and of course this means that typing a JAWS, NVDA, etc., table
navigation command in the wrong place, where the screen reader doesn't
catch and act on it, can cause this sort of side effect. I tend to
recommend that people disable these keystrokes for their video
software, though of course exactly how to do this will vary.