[gui-talk] Turn based strategy games

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:51:38 UTC 2015

Hi, I'm new to this site, and blindness in general.  I lost my eyesight slowly to RP and Macular Degeneration.

As I was losing my vision my gaming changed. I love computer games.  In the final years I could only play turn based strategy games, most notably, Master of Orion.

When I could no longer see the screen and had to give up gaming altogether, I couldn't help but thinking there might be some way to make a system that could interact with the games and allow me and other blind people to play these games.

Is there any discussion on this matter?