[gui-talk] RD: Can no longer get speach and Sound on my computer

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 00:14:14 UTC 2015

Beth,

You might need to get someone with eyesight on this problem.  On my computer I have buttons that specifically control sound, volume buttons and one for muting. Adjusting the volume with the buttons will automatically unmute the computer, but if you don't know what the buttons are you might need to have someone find them for you.  I think there are some hot keys but I don't know the key commands. I know how to access this through the control panel, but if you cannot see the control panel and your computer isn't talking it's a lot of guess work.